Tuesday 24 February 2009

As I have not played with the j types for some time I have not much to report, so here are a few pictures of some sales pages and their dates.

1949Morris  August 1955 side valve engine featured.

Jan 1950
Jan 1950
December 1956
December 1956 "B" series engine featured
Austin version January 1957

I'm pleased to report that having mention on this blog that one of my J types might find it's way on to e-bay I have had a few enquires.  The first interested person is viewing on Thursday. I will not be selling straight away, not till the vehicle is up to at least the basic M.O.T. standard. It may take me two or three months to obtain this due to a lack of free time but we will carry on slowly, as spring is just round the corner the weather is warmer and the nights are starting to draw out progress should increase..
I have also added 10 more pictures to the J type album, enjoy!