Monday 6 October 2008

The weekend progress, none!

One of ROD's old shockers, in quite a state.

Hi all, no progress this weekend, busy with the in-laws. What's the difference between in-laws and out-laws?
Out-laws are wanted!
I was going to take pictures of me fitting new rear shock absorbers to ROD, but had no time to play. The front and rear shockers are the same on a jb the only difference is the stroke, front are 5 inches and the rear 6. (length of piston travel).
I hope to start this little job if the rain eases off some night this week.
To help a fellow J owner, has any one out there got a seat base and seat assembly in any condition.He is also looking for a repairable front grill panel, headlamps, instruments  etc.
Do let me know if you have any spares, I can always put a free advert here for you.