Friday 4 December 2009

The last day of house clearance.

A rather frosty start to the day. Yes its being used again to cart stuff about.
The van started first press of the starter button. It took many minutes to scrape the windscreen both inside and out.

This is the view from the driver seat, thick frost on both sides of the glass.
It took along time to clear totally but as the van slowly thawed out I had the normal sensation of condensation dripping from the roof, the joys of an old vehicle use most days and not just kept for a couple of summer time rallies.
I have had contact from NZ, via this blog, they are looking for a J type to buy and use. They have sent me a couple of nice J type pictures of J's they have come across, which I will put at the top of this blog in the next couple of days.
If you know of a J for sale in NZ do let me pass on the details.