Saturday 12 December 2009

Some feedback and another new site.

I had a very nice e-mail today and I quote "Your website has been very useful to me during my restoration and I have enjoyed the latest news and information that you show.
Thank you very much".
It is rather nice to get some feedback on what I get up to. One of the things I always wanted to do was a full blown web site covering all aspects of the J. Blogger can be limiting in many way.
One thing I have just competed is a separate blog on windscreen rubber replacement. I would ask you to have a look at this blog and give me some more feedback. If it is a success I will do more of the same. Take a look at it here. windscreen-rubbers.

Of interest is the fact that this site in its present layout was started on the 20th December last year, we are coming up to our first years anniversary and have had a staggering 20475 visitors.
Of those I'm pleased to say 737 people have viewed/downloaded the on-line manuals the most popular is the windscreen rubber profile page!! Hence the above new blog!!
I'm rather busy at the moment so I may well break my promise to do at least one blog entry a week, so if this is the last one of 2009, Have a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year... I know I could do with it..
And as a fellow J owner always remembers " The only way is a J ".. Thanks G.S.