Tuesday 13 January 2009

For sales and Blog loading speed.

YLH 859, a nice 1960 JB Mail Van for sale on e-bay, Yes I know you all know about it as the seller has told me it's got 130 "watchers". Nice to see its got all it's original G.P.O. fittings, these would be so hard to replace.Another YLH 449, picture taken at a HCVS Rally in Battersea Park in the 1980's. The van is still with us according to the DVLA, but where, who knows.

To help some of the people who check out my blog but are still on dial up, to help speed it up I have removed most of the photo displays. Don't worry, just click on the links on the right of this and it will lead you to them. (some are work in progress).
The Dr Who link has 39 pictures in it and tells you what they are all about.
The Superman now has pictures in it as does the willy wonka section, enjoy.
I will be doing a general J type van rally album shortly will feature not just my vehicles all J type pictures welcome.