Monday 5 January 2009

Happy New Year to all J type owners.


The e-bay van has been removed, reached £7500 then disappeared, maybe somebody made an offer the seller could not refuse.
Its been cold these last few days, far too cold to work on the J types outside, wish I had a nice barn to keep them in. The only work I have done is to get an MOT on the Royal Enfield bike so thats now back on the road after 3 years in the back garden.
If any body out there goes to a few rallies this year could they please take a picture of any J types they find and please record any details of the vehicle. Please send the details to me to update the lists of owners and location/history etc.
Roll on the slightly warmer dryer weather I have so much to do to all the fleet.
My vehicles are a bit like the advert, I'm on "STOP", I'm "Waiting" till it gets warmer, and when I get the "GO" signal it will be full steam ahead.
I'm also pleased to see that in 13 days we have passed the 500 visitor mark.