Wednesday 23 September 2009

Magpie gets an invite!

The magpie van has been honored to receive an invite to the classic car show at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham. A three day event, full of polished classics, tools, equipment, every type of car spare and "Gadget" for your pride and joy.
I'm tempted by the offer and thought about borrowing a full size Dalek from a friend to further enhance the Dr Who/J type van link.
My main problem is lack of time and money, money for the drive, money for the return train fares, also as the van would have to be there well before the show opens and I would have to collect very late on the Sunday night.
This would entail taking time off work and as I would be baby sitting as I do every weekend I would miss the show anyway. Should I dare to do two more trips in the van with the clutch cover collapsing, I chanced it for our holiday, should I chance it again?