Friday 25 September 2009

The Truman Van is for sale...

The current bid is £3150.66, reserve unknown, what work that has been done is to the highest standard, no expense spared.
It is a very "original van" apart from the many many new parts fitted. Pictures and full details as and when I'm sent them. (I no longer look at e-bay, I have better things to do and other things to waste my money on).
Check out the link Here http://morrisjbvan.blogspot.com/ to see the fantastic blog site record of the restoration.
Item number is 290353373187.

I have also been promised a set of pictures of the tipper truck that sold recently, (HBF 263) a very brave restoration project but it could be saved, (and should be). Purchased about 25 years ago it has lain in the open since then. The wooden back end is badly rotten and had been loaded with an old petrol pump and tractor tyres for many years. It is a JB version and still retains its original hand tipping mechanism. Also new to the J type world is UEW 151, seen on a transporter. Further details shortly.
Also please note, my new e-mail address for this site is
morris.jtype@yahoo.co.uk