Thursday 27 March 2008

Dr Who Fans, Watch this Space.....

Filming in Cardiff.
At a Dr Who Convention, selling my sets of Photo's, van models and copies of the scripts.

OBL and a look alike car that Jon Pertwee drove in the 1970's episodes of the Dr Who stories.  

The top picture was taken on set, out side Magpies shop.I will be adding a link here shortly so you can see all the fifty pictures I took while doing the three days filming down in Cardiff. Thanks again to the BBC crew who were great and put up with me, and also to the actors who were so  happy to freeze their bits off in the cold March wind and rain.

The other pictures were taken at a Dr Who convention in Essex.

I was invited as the van was a star of one episode.To cover the cost of petrol I was selling various item, I had hoped to make a hugh profit from all the avid fans, most were interested in older Dr who items.