Friday 28 March 2008

ebay Austin 101 BUY IT NOW of £2000 paid!

Saw this on e-bay and knew the seller!

I also put a bid on it!!!

This guy  bought some leaf springs off me, and I kept them for 7 months before he collected them..
He promised me that if he was going to sell the van he would offer it to me, I must have missed his call, never mind, ROD is taking all my money as it is..
The History of this van is a bit thin but When I first saw this van it was on the road and owned by a guy called Brian Brimson in Leicester.

It was then bought by J Register member and Morris Minor racer, Reg Salway. He did tell me he'd sold it on but did not say to whom..., so now we know.
I have asked the seller a mr william staniforth (who is into buses) when he acquired this and how, but I doubt he will reply.