Friday 8 May 2009

Another J type picture find.


G.D. has sent me another J type picture, found while he was trawling the net. Its not a van I have seen in the flesh. Mainly due to the fact I only "do" one or two rallies a year.
I always feel the Austin grill makes the van look grumpy, is it just me?
The yellow Austin 101 used to belong to Trinity Tool Hire . They were based in Ledbury, which is between Ross-On-Wye and Malvern . I think they also owned a Ford E83W van at the same time, which was in the same livery.
The two vehicles, were a regular entry at local steam fairs/vintage rallies , but I believe they have now moved from Ledbury.

On a lighter note.
Good Luck to Charlie on his Wedding this weekend. All the best to the kilt wearing Canadian.
My I wish you both a very long life and happiness together.
Now remember if you have nothing to do on your honeymoon you could always do a few hours on the van.