Friday 29 May 2009

WOW £2330.00 for a project!


Nice GPO van, rubber wings, headlamp and side lamps mounted on the cab side.
The van body is rather rough, over the doors, the central roof section is lifting with rust. The nearside front wing is missing, the list of missing bits goes on and on.

The engine might need a bit of work. Still some people like a project, so when its on the road they can say "all my own work" with pride in their voice. For me I like running restoration projects, more mechanical than body work.
Latest news........
I have added more j pictures to the link on the right hand side. 
The link to MTR Restorations that are repairing the Magpie van is now live.
I have started at long last to upload the restoration pictures of MYH238 so do have a look at the first ten pictures.